Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday



Remember I told you the hubs was sick??  YUP.  He gave it to me!  So.....I ended up on the couch all day Friday with my snuggly blanket and tissues.  

So it's looking like I'm going to end up being about a once a week blogger.  At least for the rest of this year.
Because:
·                     My daughter is beginning drum lessons at the local (HA...an hour away) college to prep for auditioning for their band.  That's going to be taking up a good portion of our Saturdays.
·                     OMG the holidays are coming up, and I've bought ONE present!!!  I told my husband the other day that I felt a "spree" coming on.  Whether it was shopping or killing was entirely up to him!
·                     I have a list of Pinterest ideas a mile long that I'm dying to try.
·                     Christmas cards
·                     Have to get the house cleaned up for all the company coming for Thanksgiving.
·                     Still haven't taken down the Halloween decorations.  (Note to self:  Have Munchkin take down the Halloween decorations tonight....)
·                     Have to put the Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving so it'll look nice for all that company I mentioned.
·                     I haven't scrapbooked a single page in about 6 months, and I'm really having withdrawals.  I did print out a bunch of pics last weekend while Munchkin was at her lesson (hey, I'm all about killing 2 birds with one stone).  But I just can't seem to find a chunk of time to actually sit down and put a page together.  When I do, I might just post it for you guys to see!
·                     Did I mention the holidays are coming up?  Oh, and did I mention, I'm pretty broke?  The hubs has been between jobs, but cross your fingers.  He had an interview at a place he used to work, and they sent him for his drug test, so I'm hoping we hear back soon.  (Like, "can you start tomorrow?")
·                     So since I'm pretty broke, the fam may be getting more "handmade" than "bought" presents this year (provided I can find the time, and something cheap/easy to make!)


So excuse me while I go get started on all that....

Happy Humpday...

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment