Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kids say the darndest things.....

I think in my last post I told you about my now 17 year old kid, and homecoming, and spending money on dresses and blah blah blah...

Well, I thought today I'd tell you a (semi) short story about when she was oh, 2 years old.

I should start by saying that her daddy is a bit mischievous. (Understatement... ahem.)

So she comes by a bit of that mischief naturally.  One day when she was a wee tyke, we were sitting around not doing much, but she did something that was playful and cute (and I don't remember what it was.)

But her daddy got tickled, and said, "Heh. You little shit...."

Well, talk about indignation!  She straightened her self up to her full height of about 2 feet, and said, (and I quote...)

"I not a little shit!  You a great big daddy shit!"

I still giggle when I think about it.


Happy Thursday!

Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment