Tuesday, September 25, 2012

That. Was. Awesome.

Ok, I know I've neglected you for a day or two, and I'm sorry.  No excuses other than laziness.

But on to the topic of the day.  I told you I was going on Saturday to watch my daughter march at halftime of a college game.  It was DA BOMB!  There were 18 high school bands that marched at halftime with the college band.  They put all the percussion right in the center of the field and guess who was front row!?!  My kid!  It was too cool.  They only played 2 songs (what did you expect?  they practiced for only 2 hours!).  And they didn't really "march" except onto and off of the field.  But it was still pretty neat.  And the Munchkin loved it!

This is as much of the field as I could get in one shot: (Sorry about that glare on the left.)


That square in the middle?  Those are the percussionists.  Really cool, huh.

Oh, and the game?  We won, 56-0.  

Happy Tuesday!

Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment