Saturday, September 22, 2012

Are you ready for some football????

Ok, I'm actually not THAT big a football fan.  I can follow the game, and I know what's going on most of the time.  I don't follow any certain teams, but I watch a game now and then, and I ALWAYS watch the Superbowl.  

HOWEVER....my kid is in the band (I was a band geek too, so as a matter of fact, I AM proud of that).  And today she gets to go participate in a Mass Band with a college band and 19 other high school bands at halftime of a college game.  Oh, and she plays percussion (I know, not many girls do that), so she'll be front and center with the drumline.  Should make for some great pictures for a scrapbook page!

So for a change, I'm actually EXCITED to go to a football game.  I would like for our local college to actually WIN the game, but that won't determine my enjoyment of the evening.  I have some good friends going, and it looks like it's going to be gorgeous tonight.  Just chilly enough to be "football weather."  So pardon me if my post is short today, because I have to go get ready.

Here's hoping you have good weather for whatever you have planned this weekend.

Happy Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment