Thursday, September 13, 2012

A little info....

I've just come across something other bloggers are doing, called a meme.  Basically it's a list of questions, someone, somewhere has come up with.  I've seen a lot of these go around on email, but I never knew what it was called.  I found a basic one and decided to answer it here.

1. How long have you been blogging?
a big whopping week!
2. Did you go to college?
 yes, for about 2 1/2 years, no degree

3. Where have you traveled?
only within the continental US.  West only as far as Oklahoma City and Dallas, East to Florida (does that also count as South?)  North to Michigan.
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Pffft......Really???  You need to view my profile pic again....NONE.
5. What are your three biggest pet peeves?
oooohhh.....only three?
Number one would have to be someone who pulls out in front of me in traffic, drives slower than me, and then turns off less than a block later. (Bonus points if there is NO traffic behind me!)
Number two, grammar/spelling mistakes in printed media or on the internet.  It should actually be a criminal offense to misuse some words. (There, their, they're.....your, you're.....to, too, two...)
Number three, I'll go with an easy one....toilet paper coming off the BOTTOM of the roll instead of the top.  AUGHHHHH!  (I've been known to change it in restrooms that are NOT mine.)
6. What is your favorite movie?
Hands down.... Princess Bride!  Ultimately quotable!
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Not a big alcohol drinker.  I drink a lot of water, but my favorite soda is Mt.Dew.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? 
Scrapbook!

9. What is your biggest phobia?
A little claustrophobic, but not to the point of incapacitation.  (It does make me VERY uncomfortable watching  Mike Rowe get into some of the tight spots he crawls into, tho.)

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past?
Does my entire middle school career count?
11. What day would you love to relive again? Why?
Well, if you'd asked what my most cherished day was, I'd say the birth of my daughter, but that's NOT one I'd like to relive.  Not sure I'd want to relive any.  I loved the 80's, but I just don't think my hair could take going back, even for one day.
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would your best friend think should play you?
not a clue.  A movie about my life would be pretty boring.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Every job I've ever had was in an office.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college. 
not gonna happen....
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Hawaii
16. Where do you see your life 6 and 1/2 years from now?
By then my daughter will be graduating from college and starting on her own life.  I MIGHT be over the empty nest thing by then, but I'm not sure.

17. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?
Don't think I would choose that, even if I could.  We're not supposed to stay the same, we're supposed to keep moving forward.

18. What 5 songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? (You can pick "Middle School", "High School", "College", "Post College" or any format you like.)

Mine would have to be anything from the 80s.  Not only did I listen to 80's music THEN, I still listen to it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment