Monday, October 8, 2012

"Mad" just doesn't cover it....

I've been HACKED!!!  And I'm really PO'd about it.  I have an email address that I've been using for some 20-odd years, and I have never (repeat NEVER) had a problem with it, until today.  I started getting weird text messages about it when I was gone to lunch today.  So when I got back and checked it, sure enough.

Apparently I'm in London and have been robbed and am penniless and need EVERY SINGLE PERSON in my contact list to send me enough money to get a new passport and get home.

Have I ever mentioned the fact that I've never been outside the US?  yeah......

So while I was able to get back into my account and change the password and beef up the security, everything is gone.  Every email I've kept, every contact. EVERYTHING.  I've contacted the company, but I'm betting I'm out of luck.

Let's just say my Monday isn't going as planned..........

No comments:

Post a Comment