Monday, September 10, 2012

Hence the name....

So has anyone been wondering about the name of my blog?  "2Many2Little."  It means, simply, that I have too many hobbies, and too little time to work on all of them.
Let's see....
  • Scrapbooking
    • Started this one when my daughter was born.  I’ve actually kept it up pretty well.  I have an album for every year of school starting with Kindergarten. (She’s a Junior now!)
  • Reading
    • I have LOVED reading as long as I can remember.  Some of my favorites:
      • Stephen King.  My ABSOLUTE favorite.  If you haven’t read his Dark Tower Series, you need to. 
      • With a teen-aged daughter, I’ve naturally read the Twilight Series.
      • Also Vampire Academy
      • Ditto Hunger Games
      • Can’t STAND romance novels
  • Genealogy
    • Most people get interested in this when their parents pass on.  I was raised by my grandparents, so this bug hit me earlier than for most.  I was lucky in that I found some basic information in my grandfather’s papers, and was able to expand from there.   (The paper I found was 13 pages long.  After adding information to it for the last 20 years it’s now 192 pages!)
    • Some good sites to get you started:
  • Pinterest
    • This is the most addicting thing ever.  Being crafty and wanting to be organized….I can’t help myself!
    • My Pinterest page if you want to follow me.
  • Facebook
    • Jumped on this bandwagon a couple of years ago, and never looked back. I have reconnected with SO many people from long ago.  I don’t know how people ever found anyone without it!
  • Farmville
    • My guiltiest pleasure.  Have been playing (almost) since the beginning.  It’s one of those games that is frustrating and fun at the same time.  (The best kind.)
And with it being football/marching season, and my daughter being the band geek that she is….I likely won’t get a ton of stuff done on this list until oh…Spring?  So much for MAKING my Christmas cards this year!
I’m sure the minute I hit “post” on this, I’ll remember 10 more things I like to do, but these are the biggies.

What are your hobbies?






No comments:

Post a Comment